News & Press
Business Continuity Updates for May 2020
We recognize that COVID-19 continues to evolve and so does our response to the continued commitment to the Health and Safety of our employees and our partners.
To ensure business continuity, Entuitive has issued the following internal measures (these are evolving as conditions continue to change):
- All employees will work from home unless they have been identified as a business-critical resource, in which case we are maintaining appropriate safety measures at our offices.
- As we reopen our offices internationally, we will ensure we meet or exceed all government and health requirements to maintain a safe working environment for all. This list is long and extensive and varies by province and country and will be evaluated regularly as things continue to change.
- Business travel only occurs where travel is permitted by local and federal governments. When travelling all quarantine protocols are met before, during, and after the travel has occurred.
- Any of our team members that do not meet our health screening requirements are requested to remain in isolation and follow local health protocols and self-isolation until they are fit to return to work based on local health standards.
- We continue to maintain work from home and limited office work, and during that time, we ask that all meetings planned with Entuitive staff be conducted using teleconference technology. We also ask that if an in-person meeting is required, participants limit the meeting to five people per room as a precautionary measure presuming all Health and Safety requirements are met including social distancing and proper PPE as required.
- Every staff member is empowered to refuse any work situation that puts them at risk of exposure to the virus.
- Our employees are enabled to participate in site meetings as long as they feel comfortable in their ability to action vigilant precautions like hand washing and keep a physical distance of at least 2 meters at all times as well as ensuring that the site meetings do not involve more than five attendees. We will refrain from physical contact with fellow workers and under more confined circumstances, be provided with personal protective wear in order to participate safely.
We will continue working collaboratively with our partners in achieving a safe environment.
We will continue to do our part to flatten the curve and protect our people, our clients, and our communities. We thank everyone for their transparency and cooperation during this challenging time.
Please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.