News & Press
Entuitive’s Response to COVID-19
Entuitive recognizes that this is a rapidly changing situation with an enormous impact. We care deeply about our team’s health and safety and have put measures in place to support them through this.
To ensure business continuity, we have issued the following internal measures (these are evolving as conditions continue to change):
- Effective March 16, 2020, all employees will work from home unless they have been identified as a business-critical resource, in which case we are maintaining appropriate safety measures at our offices.
- We have suspended all travel and have asked that anyone who has travelled internationally be quarantined for 14 days. Until further notice, we will also decline any further international travel or attendance at conferences.
- Any of our team members who feel unwell are following local health protocols and will be self-isolating until further notice.
- To enable continued productivity while we work from home, we ask that all meetings planned with Entuitive staff be conducted using teleconference technology. We also ask that if an in-person meeting is required, participants limit the meeting to five people per room as a precautionary measure.
- Every staff member is empowered to refuse any work situation that puts them at risk of exposure to the virus. Our employees are enabled to participate in site meetings as long as they feel comfortable in their ability to action vigilant precautions like hand washing and reasonable physical distance. We will continue working collaboratively with our partners in achieving a safe environment.
We will continue to deliver the quality of work our clients rely on to the absolute best of our ability under these new and changing circumstances. Our entire team will continue to be available during core business hours.
We are putting all our efforts into managing our response to this unprecedented crisis and are open and willing to share our ideas with collaborators and clients looking to do the same. Should you be interested in connecting with us, please contact email@example.com and our team will be in touch shortly.
We will continue to do our part to flatten the curve and protect our people, our clients, and our communities. We thank everyone for their transparency and cooperation during this challenging time.
Jennifer McKay 587-891-5794