Entuitive’s Construction Engineering service provides engineering support to both contractors and owners during active construction. We also offer bid-phase support when construction methods have substantial influence on the finished structure.
By combining our creativity and disciplined imagination with our technical knowledge, our Construction Engineering team develops innovative solutions to the unique challenges presented in the construction of new structures and the rehabilitation of existing structures. Just as importantly, our team recognizes when innovation is not justified, and conventional methods will yield the largest benefit to our client.
- Access & Debris Platform
- Ancillary Component Design (Jib Cranes, Debris Screens, Static Lines, Etc.)
- Bearing Replacement
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- Building Jacking
- Casting Curves for Cast-in-Place Concrete
- Cantilever Construction
- Construction Load Reviews
- Construction Logistics Reviews
- Construction Monitoring
- Concrete Coring & Cutting Reviews
- Crane Load Reviews
- Cribbing & Dunnage
- Curtain Wall Design Peer Reviews
- Demolition Sequencing
- Emergency Engineering Support
- Equipment Load Reviews
- Equipment Removal Strategies
- Façade Retention
- Girder Erection & Stabilization
- Heritage Structures
- Litigation Support
- Monitoring Programs
- Moving Structures, Including Bridge Launching, Lateral Sliding & Relocation of Other Structures
- Pre-Construction Condition Assessments
- Post-Construction Condition Assessments
- Rapid Bridge Replacement
- Redesign of Permanent Components to Suit Preferred Method or Sequence of Construction
- Roof Anchor Review
- Sequenced Bridge Demolition
- Shoring & Reshoring
- Special Inspection Services, Including:
- Concrete & Shotcrete
- Placement Inspection
- Curtain Wall Inspection
- Erection of Precast Concrete Members
- Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS) Inspection
- Formwork Inspection for Shape, Location & Dimensions of the Concrete Member Being Formed
- Inspection for Maintenance of Specified Curing Temperature & Techniques
- Monitoring of In-Place Temperatures Per Thermal Protection Plan When Required
- Reinforcing Steel Inspection, Including Prestressing Tendons
- Specialty Shoring
- Support of Excavation (SOE)
- Support of Heritage Structures
- Temporary Bridges
- Temporary Stability Analysis
- Temporary Structures
- Temporary Utility Support & Protection
- Third Party Temporary Works Inspection
- Value Engineering Assistance
- Vertical & Lateral Bridge Jacking
What Makes Construction Engineering Different at Entuitive?
A significant component to Entuitive’s Construction Engineering service is emergency issue support. Emergency issue support typically involves addressing unforeseen field conditions, contract design issues, or contractor errors that need immediate response to allow work to continue or establish safe conditions. In any of these cases immediate engineering effort is required through analysis, site presence, or alternative design to provide a solution that enables continued operations or at least restoration of safe conditions.
Construction engineering work requires upfront collaboration with the contractor to identify available systems and resources. Entuitive recognizes this need and always works collaboratively with our client to utilize the available resources and ensure that the work is implemented successfully and efficiently.
Contact us to learn more about our expertise in Construction Engineering.
Paradise Theatre Restoration
Park Hyatt Restoration
42 Hubbard Boulevard
Explore Our Recent Insights
Meet Our Leaders
Get in Touch
Learn more about how Entuitive approaches engineering challenges, and discover why Engineering Performance matters for your project.
Get in Touch
Interested in learning about how we work? Message us and we will get back to you in a timely manner.