Offsite & Modular Design
We work closely with architects, building owners, contractors, manufacturers, and other forward-thinking design professionals to design offsite and modular solutions that achieve a balance between design excellence, economy, aesthetics, and high productivity.
In addition to building design, we assist with the development of new components, construction strategies, and emerging technologies that allow for off-site manufacture and rapid on-site assembly. The offsite and modular umbrella covers a wide variety of systems, materials, and methodologies, including but not limited to:
- Precast concrete beams and columns.
- Precast prestressed concrete girders.
- Laminated strand lumber (LSL)
- Laminated veneer lumber (LVL)
- Structural composite lumber (SCL)
- Cross laminated timber (CLT)
- Nail laminated timber (NLT)
- Voided concrete slabs
- Hollow core panels
- Precast concrete shear walls
- Wood (dimensional and engineered)
- Hot rolled steel
- Cold formed steel
What Makes Offsite & Modular Design Different at Entuitive?
Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design
Cheatham Street Flats
Meet Our Leaders
Get in Touch
Learn more about how Entuitive approaches engineering challenges, and discover why Engineering Performance matters for your project.
Get in Touch
Interested in learning about how we work? Message us and we will get back to you in a timely manner.