Offsite & Modular Design
We work closely with architects, building owners, contractors, manufacturers, and other forward-thinking design professionals to design offsite and modular solutions that achieve a balance between design excellence, economy, aesthetics, and high productivity.
In addition to building design, we assist with the development of new components, construction strategies, and emerging technologies that allow for off-site manufacture and rapid on-site assembly. The offsite and modular umbrella covers a wide variety of systems, materials, and methodologies, including but not limited to:
- Laminated strand lumber (LSL)
- Laminated veneer lumber (LVL)
- Precast concrete beams and columns
- Precast prestressed concrete girders
- Structural composite lumber (SCL)
- Cross-laminated timber (CLT)
- Hollow core panels
- Nail-laminated timber (NLT)
- Precast concrete shear walls
- Voided concrete slabs
- Cold-formed steel
- Hot-rolled steel
- Wood (dimensional and engineered)
What Makes Offsite & Modular Design Different at Entuitive?
Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design
Cheatham Street Flats
Get in Touch
Learn more about how Entuitive approaches engineering challenges, and discover why Engineering Performance matters for your project.
Get in Touch
Interested in learning about how we work? Message us and we will get back to you in a timely manner.